141.95.72.115:25681
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/JtNX3FC5Dm
Click to join
Welcome to NyxSMP!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
NyxSMP v3.1 UPDATE LOG #1
Nyx God of Season III
Founder
15 posts
14 topics
4 months ago

NyxSMP v3.1 Changelog

Fixing and improving update

New features and changes:

-> Dragon Hatch time (Changed from 100 minutes to 60 minutes ✔

-> Dragon Breath (Dragon breath can cause explosions now, breaking blocks in their way. Tamed dragons can't do explosions) ✔

-> Dragon Search Range (From 50 blocks down to 46 blocks) ✔

-> Dragons can now wonder from home up to 25 blocks away ✔

-> Dragons pathfinding has been changed from 1 to 4 (Intelligent level) ✔

-> Pinata now requires 35 votes but u can gain much more items from Pinata now. ✔

-> Fixed dupe bug with Bookshelfs (U may even not know but you can put books inside a bookself) ✔

-> Nyx Night (Chances were decreased from 10% to 5%, but duration increased for one more SMP hour. Also natural drops were turned OFF from mobs.) ✔

-> Graves (Improved the logic of graves, and also resolved the issues regarding it. Like for example Graves dissapearing.) ✔

-> Inventory Rollback (Improved Rollback system for inventories, now your items are safe forever) ✔

-> Block Logging (Improved the block logging, it doesn't have any issues now, anything destroyed that wasn't mean't to be destroyed can be restored) ✔

-> AFK Zone (/afk) (From 2k per hour now AFK-ing grants 3k per hour) ✔

-> Clean Entities (Minecart and boat won't get deleted now, and also changed it from every 10 minutes to every 20 minutes.) ✔

-> Added Bananas (Bananas were ingame but u couldn't obtain them. This is just a test item that should work and u know which items are next on the plate) ✔

-> Underground (UD) System (We already have Dungeon system this system will be different from Dungeon one and it will be actually holding a key to gaining Nyxorite Set) ❌

-> LevelledMobs:

- Now you can't see level of a mob, they just have standard name tag ✔

- We were using Average challenge for better expirience now I've enchanted this and added Basic Challenge ✔

What does this mean? I've said that I removed Level of a mob, now mob can spawn smarter od dummer (lets say for example Level 45 mob spawns u won't see his level but he can be dumb or he can be good)

Outside the server:

- Added automatic backup everyday (5am UTC+2) ✔

- Added automatic restart everyday (5am UTC+2) ✔

- Made webhook and channel to remind player about restart ✔

- Minimized RAM usage (Testing phase, may backfire.) ✔

- Server upgrade will occur on 5th June (More RAM) ✔

A bit from me:

So as I played I actually learned more about server handling stuff, allocation and those things

I actually think now that I can make server even more stable even if it was to this point.

There are mistakes that I made that I couldn't test alone but yeah I actually know them now.

So this update will insure (I hope) the most stable RPG server in making... 😎

Last edited: 4 months ago

Lik3.No.Other3