141.95.72.115:25681
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/JtNX3FC5Dm
Click to join
Welcome to NyxSMP!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
NyxSMP v3.9
Nyx God of Season III
Founder
15 posts
14 topics
2 months ago

Update log after a long time:

- Fixed crashes by removing an memory leak mod

-Sanity has been removed from the game

- Added support for Lite and Medium modpack version (Its the same modapck but one for potato PC-s and one for good PC-s)

- Forum will be kept as it is here, meaning you can only download medium version here and for lite you will have to join the actual discord. Installation process isn't very complicated its just same as before delete (mods,config,packmenu) and import new things that you got in the WinRAR and this is for cracked. Now when I release the 4.0 version which won't be soon because I'm really exhausted you will have to delete the new folder called (resources). This is for medium version, for lite version just do what you did before. When I have time I will make an tutorial to help players that need help.

- Added 5-6 mods for better optimization more FPS and advanced crashing, now when you or the actual server crashes you won't be sent back to the launcher but instead button will appear to return you to the title screen, also optimizations are focused around entities and delays. I've had myself 60 FPS boost in the Lite version and in the Medium well I don't wanna talk about that.

- JustZoom its been a long time but I've finally added back the Zoom feature from Optifine, you can zoom with C

- Keybinds have been updated, this is optional you can update them however you want but I've made them "default"

- Epic Fight Battle Styles, I've improved battle mechanic in the Combat Mode you won't see anything new until I actually add new content in the future but there are certain movements and actual battle style like an ninja or something else (Currently only one battle style) 

- Training Dummy I've included a small mod that I saw is really used on other RPG servers its called "MmmMmmMmmm Dummy" yeah no joke, dummy can be destroyed very easy but its used for fighting it and actually train in your "Combat Mode" this will be good in combination with Battle Styles.

- Farsight (Medium Verison of the modpack) Server unloads chunks after some time, meaning you don't have an actual vision on the map now I've included an mod in the medium modpack that lets you see much more in the distance. This mod is really great and it works with no issues.

- Create this is really big mod, and I've included 2-3 addons for this mod, its an entirely new look on the minecraft and in automation process meaning you can do what you want now in the server. Automation isn't very simple but I know you guys will find a way to actually learn mod like this. Also I've included mod like Create Train and other addons for more advanced movement of the items, and also a lot new things to do with them.

- Legendary Tooltips (Client Side) this mod indicates a new look when you're looking at the item in the Inventory Menu, it gives an item unique look and will be used a lot for the future. (Currently there are Default, Epic, Legendary tooltips, Nyxorite hasn't been added to the tooltip)

- Nyxorite Buffed, this armor is not just an armor anymore its totally new thing for word "armor" wearing something like this you become unkillable. But the grind, well good luck.

- Scarecrows, one thing I didn't mention anywhere in the last update I added Scarecrows they are chunk loaders for spawners. Use them however you want, I've already customized the shit out of them so they can't crash the server. You don't have to be near spawners to spawn mobs anymore!

-EasyNPC EpicFight Integration, I've included an NPC mod which I didn't talked a lot about but it will be used for Custom NyxSMP story that I will be making in the future and now with Integration I can make the actual Gods of every season fight you, and they are actual NPC-s also they would be crazy using new battle styles and moving like pro's. So watch out for the future.

- NoFog, let me be honest with you because I live in vampire fucking village I completly removed the fog because it really gets on my nerves

- Added back Jade, Jade was the thing on the screen that was indicating which block you're looking at, now its much more customized.

- XLPackets this mod will help you to join NyxSMP at much faster pace than average. I've only included this mod in the changelog because it really boosts player joining speed.

- Highliter this may sound strange but when you get a new item in the inventory it will have a star on it, and that star isn't large its kinda small but star indicates that item is new in the inventory, this helps players to find the items faster.

- Macaw's Windows new windows for your houses

- Macaw's Bridges fixed a few bugs with the bridges

- Macaw's Fences new fences for your house

- Graves plugin has been completly removed from the server, now we use something called Corpse. Instead of grave spawning, an NPC-a-like will be spawned laying when you die. You have 2 hours to get your "corpse" or items despawn.

- Asterobar, removed completely armor bar from the game. I couldn't setup it properly because we have omnipowered armors and I was losing it.

- Dragonsteel isn't the second armor from the top now, there is armor called Magnetite.

- World has been expanded from 16k to 20k (Nether has been expanded from 2k to 3k)

- New dimension I won't tell anyone how to actually get to that dimension but whoever finds the mod or a way, then congrats (Also new dimension will be 3.5k in radius).

Last edited: 2 months ago

Lik3.No.Other3