141.95.72.115:25681
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/JtNX3FC5Dm
Click to join
Welcome to NyxSMP!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
NyxSMP v3.6 Changelog #2
Nyx God of Season III
Founder
15 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

Why hello there

- Changed and re-designed the "Crates" resolved the "dupe" bug it won't work again. Also there are items like Nyxorite now in "Vote Crate" and "Rift Crate"

- Banned bunch of items from Aether including "Pillar" which was unbrekable. Some Capes that were just OP for PVP and bunch of different stuff and some items that were stupid to have on the SMP like summoning a fucking cloud.

- Removed every custom enchant for Bows, meaning no Poisoned Arrow and those enchants. They are removed for the single reason that was causing an Spamming Issue which was annoying for me but also Perfomance and Memory Leak issue I will even leave an issue here:
https://prnt.sc/lRerSClK6R8f

- Auction wasn't sadly added in this update because of an compatibility issues with Plugins and Mods. So it will be delayed once more for the future. But next update I will be adding an Custom Trade system in which players can /trade (Player) and trade with them like that.

- Changed the sounds of "Join", "Leave" to the newer ones. They are different now.

- Removed AutoTotem completly because of an Dupe Bug

Last edited: 3 months ago

Lik3.No.Other3