141.95.72.115:25681
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/JtNX3FC5Dm
Click to join
Welcome to NyxSMP!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
NyxSMP v3.6 Changelog
Nyx God of Season III
Founder
15 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

Why hello there

- Updated Cracked Clients, Technic Launcher, Minecraft Premium Launcher, and CurseForge (Curseforge is waithing approval)

- Modrinth support has been removed

- Changes that happened in this patch:

- Removed mod named "DeepAether" was causing lots of crashes for server and also client-side

- Removed mod named "No See No Tick" was causing lots of crashes on the server, and was bugging some entities like dragons.

- Removed mod named "Hemp'o Craft" that mod was prototype of Drug mod, it had issues with the Axes now its finally fully removed

- Added some more JEI support to the server, there are lots of items now that you can see how to obtain them through the Recipe Manager

- Buffed Nyxorite Sword and Armor (Now it has much more damage and also removed the Special Ability for time being.)

- NyxNight has been reduced from 10% to happen to 4% to happen

- Mobs were also spawning slow now they spawn much faster

- Added new mod that helps me to see which entity is bugged, which entity doesn't tick. This is a mod that helps with the crashes. Meaning and I hope when saying this I resolved the crashing.

- Changed two Music discs to play different song, now we have (3)

- Removed AutoTotem (It had a dupe bug so I had to remove it)

- Made new event that happens every saturday (Quake). Quake is an event where people fight each other without losing any items and they only need to win. Quake can be played 1v1 or 2v2 but everything should be managed by Event Manager. There is no automatic system teleportation and that. Meaning Event Manager needs to do his job. Also players have recieved three new commands /quake, /quakeyes, /quakeno (These are to access the Quake Event, can be used everyday.)

- Regenerated Aether (Because I have removed DeepAether mod I had to regenerate Aether to resolve all of the issues there)

- Enchanted Visuals (When you feel hurt, or someone is hurting you in MC you can see new particles and screen effects like blood)

- ArmorerWorkshop (This is a mod that adds a bunch of different cosmetics to minecraft. This can be accessed with Global Library block which can be easily crafted.

- CosmeticsReworked (This is mod that supports ArmorerWorkshop, with this mod you can disable certain armor piece, you can wear diamond but have lether armor. This really overall supports the texture glitches to the ArmorerWorkshop)

- Updated three plugins that were having memory leaks (SkBee,Skript,AFK Plugin)

- Removed feature that let you place gunpowder, book, sticks on the block (Was causing Chunk issues, now its perm.. removed)

- Added Construction Wands to the game, they are used to make complex buildings easily place blocks by using these wands. Its like a magic believe me.

- Replaced Discord Invite Code in the Title Screen of NyxSMP

- Fixed lots of keybinds now they should be like they were in v3.1 version.

This that I will do in meantime but not now:

- Nyxorite Pickaxe with Silk Touch doesn't drop spawners

- Sleeping in the coffin while NyxNight is active resolves into a crash (Client Crash)

- Need to ban lots of new items from Aether (Invisibility Cape,Altar Pillar -> Reason is unbrekable but also bad for PVP)

- Gloves have visual glitch so they will be banned for sure in meantime. (They aren't compatible with EpicFight Mod)

- Updated Technic Logotip

Waypoints v3.1 to 3.6 version

You can transfer your old waypoints on the server by clicking (M) on your keyboard then clicking Transfer button. There you can select which world you want to use to transfer your Waypoints. Because we changed IP in the past, thats why our old waypoints got removed.

Last edited: 3 months ago

Lik3.No.Other3