141.95.72.115:25681
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/JtNX3FC5Dm
Click to join
Welcome to NyxSMP!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
NyxSMP v3.5 Changelog
Nyx God of Season III
Founder
15 posts
14 topics
3 months ago

One smart man said everything healthy, you know it stinks.

Joke aside here is a full changelog, maybe I missed something but I'm really exhausted.

Panel Update:

- 8GB -> 20GB (It was not hard choice to choose more RAM because modpack like this really requires MEMORY)

- Ryzen 9 5900X-4 Cores -> Ryzen 5 5600X-8 Cores (This was hard choice to make and I still don't know was it worth it, but I couldn't get more RAM without paying a lot of money so I've decided to downgrade the processor)

- 40GB NVE->60GB SSD (NVE is the fastest loading machine but SSD is also fast, this is a downgrade too a bit but I don't think its that critical.)

Mods Update:

- The Aether -> A totally new dimension to explore, new mobs to find and new bosses to SLAY!

- Supplementaries -> Adds cool looking decorative blocks for builders

- Discord RPC -> Adds discord RPC (Playing NyxSMP)

- Mini map Cave view -> You can't see caves anymore on the server with the minimap (It was abused to find the dragons)

- Version for Mini map -> Has been updated to the newer one, removing the popup when you load the mod pack.

- Bridges -> I've added mods that add custom bridges to minecraft, they are craftable you need pillar and the bridge so you can make your base look even better with this.

- Crafting Tweaker -> This mods allows Nyx to edit recipe-s, add new recipe-s... (Currently used only for Nyxorite Set)

- Hidden mod for the crowd (Only person that knows about this mod is Mihajlo, it won't give him superpower don't worry but its hidden until players discover what's the mod)

- EFM Compact -> Fixes some bugs in Combat Mode and fixes lots of issues with other mods

- Farmers Delight & Hemp o' Craft -> Farming mod, now you can farm Cabbage, tomato and other things :)

- Born in Chaos -> This mods adds one item that you need for Nyxorite set and also adds much more new entities to the world like Flying Skeleton and scary mobs, making it more harder for players.

Server Update:

- Spawn Protection: From 15 seconds it has been lowered to 5 seconds.

- Nyx Night chances have been buffed from 5% to 10%

- Vote Sites and IP address have been updated to the newer one

- Dungeon Overload System, this has been added for the Dungeon Mobs some of them were causing lags now when total of 50 mobs are in all three dungeons they will be removed, new ones will spawn but if cap reaches 50 they will get removed. Just to make sure that they don't cause any lag.

- Better Chunk Loading, I've added a system that loads chunks a bit better and smarter so they load even faster now.

- Villagers are annoying when saying something in chat, now I've added an prefix [Villager] to them so u don't have to see blank white messages.

- Nyxorite Update, now totally craftable with hard-to-get items from Born in Chaos, Aether and Ice and Fire Dragons (Also the endgame set for now)

- Levelled Mobs have been updated a bit, the newer monsters were added to the Levelled and buffed a bit so players don't destroy them with Ice Dragonsteel or something like that.

- Tree Gravity has been changed a little bit, now when you cut a tree it won't just dissapear it will have an animation of falling down.

- ImageFrames have been removed because of the LAG-issues

- Two plugins have been updated on the Server-side also that were outdated (SkBee,VotingPlugin)

- Voice is also fixated on the new IP so it can work

- Heads stuck in inventory bug has been resolved, now you can move the heads in your inventory well except FoxyMenu

- Team Plugin has been added and modified but still not accessible to players, this will be used for Underground Dungeon

- Backpack System for Paladin Rank

Client Update:

- Updated all clients except Modrinth to version 3.5

- Reception Book has been added back

- GPU Memory Fix has been added to fix any gpu memory overload and lagging for potato PC-s

- Better Compatibility, if you were ever on multiplayer screen you would see that NyxSMP has an X and when you hold your mouse near that X you would see that your mod pack isn't compatible with the SMP which is untrue. This has been changed and now your mod pack is 100% fully compatible with SMP meaning when joining the server you will join a lot faster.

- Villager Auction texture bug has been resolved, no more villagers that look like menu will spawn in the SMP (i hope)

- When you load mod pack it loads new panorama (Panorama is the new background where buttons are to join the SMP)

- Totem of Undying has an texture of Technoblade just like in Season 5. I've made this real to make a reference to one of the best seasons ever.

- Full Bright was OFF by default now its ON by default

- Just Enough Items has been changed a bit with new black textures to make it more Dark-Mode

- Ice and Fire textures have been a bit modified, some of the eggs have different textures now and also new dragon armor textures are online!

World Update:

- Nyx World has been expanded from 12500x6500 blocks to 16000x16000

- Nether World is still at 2000x2000

- The Aether is 2000x2000

- The End is still closed...

Misc Update:

Due to buying new panel I had to do some re-work in the Server Config and I've also lowered mob-spawning-s for better MSPT which means Tick-Per-Second to make server more healthier and I actually did I don't actually think how much this will help, but I've also lowered entity-activation-range and some other shit so mobs aren't smartasses. I don't think we will have any lag issues at hand so stay safe kids and enjoy Minecraft.

Rank Update:

In Foxy Menu you can find another icon which is Paladin Exclusive normal players can't access the icon but can see it, when Paladin-rank player clicks the thing it will take him to the menu where he can purchase Backpacks ranging from Tier 1 to Tier 6. Paladin rank was useless but at least now it has something special for now, ranks will be updated a lot in the future.

Last edited: 3 months ago

Lik3.No.Other3